Saturday, June 30, 2007

DISASTER!!!

I saw the poster last week.

Actually there was more than a poster.

Photo courtesy of Stephen Wilson

As you can see, there was a full on display couch for people to sit and have their pictures taken with the Simpsons. It was cool. But when reading the sign, I noticed, the movie isn't coming out until AUGUST 28. A WHOLE MONTH AFTER IT'S BEEN OUT IN AMERICA.

I was planning on seeing the movie opening day, and even possibly shaving my head and dressing like Homer. Bastards! Of all the movies.

I mean, I saw Spiderman 3 five days before you people in America. I saw Transformers today, another few days before you people will have the chance. (Yes, it was awesome.)

Oh well, the good news is I am coming home in August, so I won't have to wait until the 28th to take splendor in the Simpsons Movie. By the way, I'll be home August 17 and am leaving the 27th. My schedule will be packed pretty tight because I have a lot of time to spend with Marissa and the family. But there are still a few folks I have penciled in for things. Shoot me an e-mail if you want to hang out. I will try to see as many people as I can, but it will be a busy ten days.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Looks like I'm gonna have to rely on DVDs for the Simpsons Movie. Just not enough screens here showing foreign movies. Might get to see Transformers before I leave.

I worry about the Simpsons movie, though. Too many ways it could be done wrong and sour the show for me.

Anonymous said...

What's really scary about the Simpsons pic.........it looks like you really are part of the family.

Dennis