Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Seoul Land - Bumper cars

A rare near bump during bumper cars.

OK, So I know we've all heard the jokes about Asian drivers. And for the most part (99%) those jokes are true. The same goes in Asia itself. Drivers here in Korea are HORRIBLE.

Oddly, because I've never seen this rule follow in another country, the cabbies here are the best drivers. The rest of the streets are bedlam though.

So when I was at Seoul Land with the kids a few weeks ago, I saw bumper cars and thought, "This might be cool."

And there was a big part of me, who hasn't driven a car since he left America, to take on the Asians. Since I don't have a car here, this would be the only way I could really show them how one can drive bad.

Look how damn far apart these cars are.

But as I queued for the bumper cars I saw something that struck me. These people were driving fine. They weren't even bumping each other. THEY DROVE BUMPER CARS BETTER THAN THEY DRIVE REGULAR CARS!

What the hell is wrong with you people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Two posts in one day, I can't believe it!! Please tell me you beat some Korean ass with your bumper car. I cracked up at the idea of you, a full-grown man demolishing 4th graders in a bumper car.

Patrick err...RITS