Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Just when I've gotten back into writing ...

As many of you good readers can tell, I've recently found my muse and am posting on a fairly regular basis.

But in a matter of a week and a few days I'm back home, where, I can't guarantee I will want to write. (My hands might be filled with food the entire time I'm there.)

So now, a loughriedoeskorea.blogspot.com opportunity.

How would you like to post on my blog?

That's write (spelled as such intentionally). I'll let you take the wheel and write an entry for my blog. Just e-mail me a picture and your blog post and I will publish it*

Think about all the things you want to say. Want to tell me I suck? Post it! Want to advocate overthrowing the U.S. Government? Post it! Want to make fun of natural disaster victims? Post it! Wanna tell people about that time we were drunk in a bar and killed that hobo just for laughs? Better not post it, as there is still an investigation open.

I'll be parked by the virtual mailbox waiting. The posts will run from August 17 to August 30.

*This is a special notice for Keller. He thinks some pretty sick shit and he is a sick guy. I do not guarantee I will publish anything that comes in, especially from Keller, who is a good friend and a Trojan brother but also a psychopath. Anyone whose read this blog knows the bar is pretty low when it comes to standards, quality and ethics. But Keller could make me look like a The Pope (the nice one who watched kids breakdance, not the Hitler Youth one.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I got my own *. I feel like Barry Bonds. Come on James, am I really any sicker then you are? Who helped me paint the van? Who was giggling like a school girl in the CRP garage at the thought of being a suicide bomber while being rolled into the wall 'o boxes. Are we really that different?

James said...

Great comment on the *. We're very close in senses of humor, I admit that. And yes, pretending to be a suicide bomber into that group of boxes was great. But you are that much sicker than I am.

I look forward to your blog post.

Anonymous said...

Wow such an honor is there for the taking!! NICE

Anonymous said...

James,
It's Brandon. It was good to see and hangout with you in the Palmdale...its a good place with some decent people, the rest as you say do meth. Have fun and until next time. Maybe I will catch you via the web for your fairy fantasy football draft this coming Saturday. Here is a great pic, click the link: Later buddy!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rod_g/1253665664/