Saturday, December 8, 2007

A communist Christmas

Hello readers,

sorry I didn't post this week, but I was sick. Damn bacteria laden children.

Anyway, figured this was a grand opportunity to post our Christmas plans. We're going to China.

Marissa and I will take off December 24 and come back Jan 2. We'll see Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square and, of course, shop for knock-off and bootleg goods.

We'll even re-create this picture:

Not only Nixon can go to China. I just wonder where Marissa and I will get all the random Chinese people to stand next to us.


We're both pretty excited. More this week on the exciting Korean presidential election (I can't believe how politics works here. They only started campaigning THIS YEAR? I prefer the American system of a four year election process.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

having a problem finding random Chinese people....

yeah you wont have that problem. 1 in every 6 people are Chinese..ON EARTH! yeah there will be plenty for you to check out!

Take lots of pictures and put them online. (damn, I'm demanding!)

Anonymous said...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news and ruin your Christmas...but this just hit the wire....

ASHEVILLE, North Carolina (AP) -- Mary Bono, who was married to late singer-turned-politician Sonny Bono and replaced him in Congress after his death, has married U.S. Rep. Connie Mack.